Skip to content
Our Club’s activities include:
- Summer Concert held at Queen Margaret’s School in Escrick.
- Support to Summer Fairs with our coconut shy
- Christmas night out for senior people held at the Elvington Air museum in November.
- Rocking Rudolph visiting most of our villages throughout December. This brings a very special festive spirit for the young and elderly at Christmas
- Christmas tree collection and recycling
- Supporting Village projects such as building a sandpit area for an after school club, providing equipment for Wheldrake Playpark, Stamford Bridge Swimming Pool etc
- Sponsoring young people to engage with service activities
- Message in a Bottle is an emergency information system for those with medical conditions, vulnerable or people who live alone
- Running a water station for the Yorkshire Marathon
- Providing emergency packs of essential items for visitors to York Children’s Ward
- Youth projects and recognition
- Supporting Eye health projects
- Responding to disaster appeals, both local and international
- Assisting other Lions Clubs with their projects
- We respond to a range of people and organisations requesting help and financial assistance
Why not consider joining us so you can help us achieve even more!